Self-introduction and Course programme

 

Greetings! My name is Elmer Santana and I will be your English teacher for the English 7 course at Tecmilenio high. In spite of having a  Bachelor Degree in Business at Tecmilenio University of Cancun, I am certified in CAE and in TKT Syllabus by the University of Cambridge and I have been working as a language teacher for different educational institutions and tourism companies in Cancun for more than ten years; in addition, I have been to the United Kingdom with the aim of bushing up on my language accuracy and living the British culture. I hope we had a great time together while sharing our own knowledge and experiences during this course.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wishes and regrets

I wish by Skee-Lo Wishes and regrets explanation video   Wishes in movie segments video Collaborative activity https://test-english.com/gram...